League Rules of Play
OMLL play will follow USLacrosse Post Collegiate Club Rules with some minor modifications.
2021 NCAA Mens Lacrosse Rules
US Lacrosse Mens POCO Club Rules, Level B Modifications
- No body checks on a defenseless player.
- No excessive body checks.
- No shot clock.
- Shoulder/chest pads are optional.
- Head/stringing rules are modified to allow use of older equipment.
- 20 yd substitution box.
- Game time will be four 15 minute running time quarters.
- Games will be officiated with 2 referees when possible, 1 referee minimum.
- Ties are allowed, overtime at captains and referees discretion as time permits.
Home team responsibilities
- Provide field
- Provide equipment: goals, balls, cones, scoreboard, score table, etc.
- Provide scorekeeper/timekeeper
- Pay referees